I have 20 question that I sum but if I enter some value let’s say 1 all through the total will only display 10 out of 20, although I applied some validation criteria that allows only 0 and 1 on the question

Hi@Kal_lam please I have used this formula and it has worked but the only problem is that I have 20 question that I sum but if I enter some value let’s say 1 all through the total will only display 10 out of 20, although I applied some validation criteria that allows only 0 and 1 on the question. Please help me out, thank you

@ysabba, maybe share the related part of your XLSForm so that the community should be able to help you out.

Copy of Katsina zone.xlsx (11.2 KB)

Here is it. Thank you so much

Sorry, your form attached has several syntax errors, e.g. Error: [row : 30] Unmatched end statement. Previous control type: None, Control type: group, Control name: None, or missing choice list (for line 31), etc. Please, always check your form with the Online validator, during development and before deployment (and also before posting).

Design hints:

1 Like

Thank you very much sir, please the third bullet point is not in English. However if you can send link that has step by step guide it will be appropriated, thank you