I have a survey form created in my laptop and deployed it also. But the issue is, i cannot view it on my mobil in kobocollect

Sir,
I have a survey form created in my laptop and deployed it also. But the issue is, i cannot view it on my mobil in kobocollect.
looking for your support.

Welcome to the community, @yeshi_2022! Did you mean you cannot get the deployed form to your Collect android app on your device? If it’s something else, please feel free to share a screenshot of the issue you are facing. Maybe that should help us troubleshoot it.

Hi Sir,
The form is deployed but cannot view on my mobil app sir and the DATA tab is not active.

Hi @yeshi_2022,

The DATA tab will not be active until any submissions made to the form. Are there any submissions to the form?

1 Like

how do i submmit the survey form. But i have deployed it. However, submission is coming as zero.

@yeshi_2022, you should be able to collect data for a deployed project as outlined in our support articles:

If you wish to collect data through the web form, this support article Collecting Data through Web Forms should guide you in detail.

1 Like