I have been trying to download the data in xls and csv and it gives export error

Hola tengo el mismo problema aca una catpura de pantalla

Hola Kal Lam, he estado intentando bajar los datos en xls y csv y da error de exportaciĂłn, pasa algo???

Would you mind sharing with me the following through a private message?

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Username: xxxxxxx

Project name: Encuesta_jovenes_Version 5
Project name: Encuesta_jovenes_Version 4

Server: HHI

Thank you

When looking at your issue I see that you have made a typo error while designing your survey project:

You have used select one instead of select_one. As a temporory workaround please try downloading your data in XLS (legacy) format. We will reach you back when we solve your issue.

Than you!!! now I will use select_one instead select one to avoid this problem!!

Elias

1 Like

Thanks all.
@Kal_Lam even making these changing didn’t fix the problem for me. I can still download the “legacy” versions. In addition, I continue having the following when trying to access the report on Kobo.

This report cannot be loaded.
Internal Server Error: <h1>Server Error (500)</h1>

MAMII_IE_baseline_SN_Back_check V2.xls (279.5 KB)

@ohebie, could you please provide me the following through a private message?

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Hi @ohebie, @bucardok we sincerely apologize for this issue and the inconvenience. A fix is on the way and can be tracked here:

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam !
This to inform you that I have been able to download the data in xls and csv without any error message.

I don’t know if it is because the issue was fixed or it is by chance but as you can see I just downloaded the data I wanted to download directly without going through xls (legacy).

I wanted to inform you.

Best,
Oumarou

3 Likes

Thank you for confirming this @ohebie!