I have collected data in different regions, i would like to create a report per region, not the whole thing, how do i go about it?

@Kal-Lam, I have collected data in different regions, i would like to create a report per region, not the whole thing, how do i go about it?

@kabedaaisha, maybe our support article Viewing and Creating Custom Reports should help you achieve what you intend.

The data i have is more of qualitative, graphs may not apply in my report, i would wish to remove all the graphs

@kabedaaisha, do you mean you wish to have a report filtering your data by region?

@Kal_Lam, yes plus downloading the report in pdf format

Do you wish to have the report from the custom report or from the download option?

@Kal_Lam, The report that is automatically generated is fine, all i dont need are the graphs and statistics embedded in it, is their any way i can get rid of the graphs and the reports generated by region so that i can download the data into pdf?

1 Like

@kabedaaisha, sorry! You will have to bear with that at the moment. It’s not possible to omit the one that is not needed.

@Kal_Lam , how about filtering the report by region, that is if i have 5 regions am able to get 5 different reports

To download the report as a dataset in XLS format?

No, in pdf format

@kabedaaisha, you could filter the report as outlined in the support article. You could then save it as pdf which has also been outlined in the same.

Kindly share with me the link to the support article

Link to the support article Viewing and Creating Custom Reports .

Good morning @Kal_Lam, i have tried to download the report in pdf format but i have failed, accourding to the article shared, when i try to print i dont get the option for saving as pdf

@kabedaaisha, I didn’t have issues while printing the report (as a pdf ) in my end.

i have managed to get it

1 Like

Glad to know that it finally worked for you.