I have validated my .xlsx file online but facing the same problem. What can I do for fix on this problem?

I have validated my .xlsx file online but facing the same problem. What can I do for fix on this problem?

Welcome back to the community, @mdmizanurrahman! Could you also share a screenshot of your issue so that the community could understand it pictorially?

I have shared the .xlsx file through email.

Hello Sir,
Thanks for the quick response. I am sharing the screenshot when I upload the .xlsx file in Kobo Toolbox. Also, I have shared the .xlxs file as attached.

Inline image

Md. Mizanur Rahman
Cell: +88 01713706422

Coverage Survey.xlsx (55.8 KB)

@mdmizanurrahman, it seems like the issue is with the formbuilding. When having a look at your XLSForm, I could observe the following:

Generally when assigning name it is advised not to ā€¦

• ā€¦ have a space in the name. e.g. my name is not accepted by the system. You could however have it rename as myname or my_name or similar to it.
  • ā€¦ have . in the name. e.g. Md. is not accepted by the system. You could have written it simply as Md or similar to it.
  • ā€¦ have / in the name. e.g. yes/no is not accepted by the system. You could have written it simply as yes_no or similar to it.
  • ā€¦ start a variable name with a number. e.g. ā€˜1Qā€™ is not accepted by the system. You could have written it as Q1 or similar to it. A name must always start with a letter or the underscore character.

Fix these issues and try validating it through the online validator to see if there are any other issues. The online validator should always help you identify syntax issues and make the deployment easier.

@Kal_Lam , Thanks for your response. So far I know your suggestions need to consider for multiple selection cases. After that, I revised my form as per your suggestions but faced the same problem. Noted that this form seems all are okay through online validation as well as working well in ODK but cannot upload in Kobo.

@mdmizanurrahman, did you make the fix as advised?

Yes, I have fixed this problem. Maybe there had a file type problem. Again thank you for your prompt advice.

1 Like

@mdmizanurrahman, :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

1 Like