I post a question because I want to solve these problems

Those who chose 2 from Q1-1 wrote it to go to Q1-7, but SKIPLOGIC wrote it to 2 but it will automatically change to 1. If so, choosing 1 should move on to Q1-7, but even that doesn’t work.

I want to create a [기타( )] with SKIP LOGIC that can be filled out by selecting a Q3-9.1 in Q3-9, but I don’t know how to do it. I want you to teach me.

Q4-1 also wants to create a Q4-1.1 with SKIP LOGIC that can be filled out by selecting a [기타( )], but I don’t know how to do it. I want you to teach me.

In Q4-2, when selecting 3, 4, SKIP LOGIC was created, but SKIP LOGIC with 3 designated is automatically changed to select 2. I also want to know the solution to this.

Q6-3 also wants to create a [기타( )] with SKIP LOGIC that can be written by selecting a Q6-3.1, but I don’t know how to do it. I want you to teach me.

Finally, when selecting 2 from Q2-1, Q11 was created to end the survey, and SKIP LOGIC was created to move on to Q11 but was not implemented.

I post a question because I want to solve these problems.

I’d like to upload an XLS file. I can’t post new members.

Welcome to the community, @ss5918! If you have not gone through our support article Adding Skip Logic, it should help you explain how the skip logic works in KoboToolbox.

If you still have the issue, please feel free to list the question type, the dummy question, and the place it should skip in the follow-up post. The community should help you solve your issue.