I receive an error when generating the Preview. “There are more than one survey elements named ‘group_rg0ut20_header_column’ (case-insensitive) in the section named ‘group_rg0ut20_header’”

Good morning!
I am a new user and am using Question Matrix.
I receive an error when generating the Preview.
“There are more than one survey elements named ‘group_rg0ut20_header_column’ (case-insensitive) in the section named ‘group_rg0ut20_header’”.
Please help solve this.
Thank you very much.
Tuan

Welcome to the community, @leanhtuan! Are you building your matrix question through the form builder UI or through the xlsform?

1 Like

Thank you so much for your prompt advice. I am using form builder UI.

If you are using the form builder UI, would you mind following the instructions as outlined in the support article Question Matrix Response Type? It should help you design your matrix question without any issues.

Thank you very much @Kal_Lam. I have deleted that Question Matrix but the same error happen with the next Question Matrix. I have been following the Guidance on Question Matrix.

OK, would you mind sharing with us a screenshot of your issue? That should give us a clue of what is happening at your end.

Many thanks @Kal_Lam. I have deleted the question matrix and do it again. It now works. Thanks a lot for your prompt support.

1 Like