I would like to know a formula to determine the number of times that the number charts will appear

buenas tardes deseo saber una formula para que me condicione el numero de veces que saldran los cuadros de numero, quiero decir que tengo 31 dias osea 31 cuadros de numeros y febrero de este año tiene 28 dias entonces de acuerdo al mes me salgan los cuadros de numero si es abril 30 cuadros.

Afternoons I want to know a formula for good times that conditions the number of times that the number charts will appear, I mean that I have 31 days, that is, 31 number charts and February of this year has 28 days, so according to the month the number charts will appear number if it is April 30 squares

Welcome to the community, @GERSON! Could you still explain your issue more clearly in terms of how you plan to use it in your survey project?

Maybe it would be easy to pick up the values from a calendar.

I want to know how to leave active a single selection option, which means that when opening the form it already appears selected, that option already appears active.

@GERSON, do you wish to design a form where if you select January, the number should automatically pop up 30, similarly when you select February, the number should automatically pop up 28, and so on? Did I get you correctly?

yes.I have a date where I select the month and then below 31 questions that are the days as an integer, then according to the selected month that the number of questions appeared if it is February that are 28 questions and the other 3 are not false they did not appear.

@GERSON, if you wish to hide and display the questions based on the dates, maybe you could use the skip logic for the same as outlined in the support article Adding Skip Logic.

Wouldn’t this solve your issue, @GERSON?

Hi @GERSON,

If I understand the issue clearly, following should solve your problem:

This is how it looks when nothing is selected in ENKETO:

This is how the end of form looks when February (28 days) is selected in ENKETO:

This is how end of form looks when any month with 30 days is selected in ENKETO:

This is how end of form looks when any month with 31 days is selected in ENKETO:

This is the survey sheet:

And this is the xlsx of the form where you can change things according to your needs:
Month - Day.xlsx (10.7 KB)

Note: This solution will not cover when there is a leap year (where February has 29 days) because this is a choice list of months. Keep in mind if you need to cover leap years aswell.

1 Like

@hakan_cetinkaya, :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

1 Like

thanks for your help it worked perfectly

2 Likes