Impossible to load xls form

Hi Community.
I’m experiencing an issue trying to import xlsform from my computer. to kobotoolbox. It’s still loading after hours. And I tried over and over again… Is there any maintenance ongoing? I think there is a problem on the server side as I tested with ODK collect and it’s working perfectly… My survey is not even a big one. I did much more bigger survey on this platform.
Please help me on this.
Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the community, @yandine2020! Have you validated your XLSForm through this online validator? The online validator should help you identify syntax issues, if any, affecting the form upload. BTW could you also let us know the total number of questions and choices your XLSForm has? These details should give us a clue of your issue.

Hi @Kal_Lam . Thank you for your feedback.

Yes I validated my xlsform through online validator and it worked perfectly as I said.

Regarding the size, I have around 92 questions organized into groups and 22 choices in my xlsform; There is no repeat. This is one of the simplest form I’ve ever loaded to kobotoolbox.

Hi Yandine,
Sometimes, this same thing happen to me assuming your form has no syntax issue. In such case, I change my browser (Chrome to Mozilla or vise-versa) and it works most of the time. You could do the same and change your browser and see if resolves your issue. Thanks.

Thanks @tasfik_rukan for your suggestion.
I’ve already tested it on Mozilla and Chrome. Same result.

Sorry to hear that. I could try from my side if you could share the xls form. tnx.