In Ranking Questions can some Choices should be Mandatory and some choices to be optional?

Hi everybody,
I want to build a Kobo form for the Community Respondents to rank their Priority of Choice on different Topics, and in that I want Top 3 priority to be mandatory for the respondents and Fourth & Fifth Priority can be optional for them to Choose a Topics.

Welcome to the community, @Salim_aims! Could you kindly share with the community a dummy question and its choices, along with the conditions you would like to have? Maybe the community should be able to help you see if it’s possible.

Hi,
I want to Collect Responses to Choose Topics i.e. Education, Health, Safety, Sanitation & Social Security and Prioritize these topics from 1 to 5 as per their Choice and Interest. in That I want to user to Choose their Top 3 Choices mandatory and last two to be Optional for user. and the Priority and Topics Should be unique for users.

@Salim_aims, sorry, still not clear. Maybe you will need to provide some dummy questions, their choices, and the conditions you would like to set when designing a survey form. Perhaps that would be the best way to understand your issue with an example.