Inability to deploy form

This is the error message

unable to deploy

your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors:

Unexpected KoBoCAT error 400: b’{“detail”:“[row : 36] List name not in choices sheet: ax5dm19”}

Welcome @fatusio1991,
As the error message says, in row 36 of your XLSForm you are referencing a list_name (ax5dm19) in a select question which is not defined in the choices sheet.
Hint: During development, you can always validate your form with the Online validator.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. Please, in simple terms, what would do to correct the error message and attached is my XLSform

I just discovered that a new user cannot upload attachments. How can I send the XLS file to you for corrections.

@fatusio1991, you should now be able to attach an XLSForm. But as advised by @wroos, all you need to do is copy ax5dm19 and then search it in both the survey tab and the choices tab of your XLSForm. You should then find the issue.

1 Like

aQhg3miy3kuUK9uY9UN6DM.xlsx (23.9 KB)
Thanks for your response. I have seen the error and I have changed the ax5dm19 to text, but what would I do with the edited XLS form thereafter? Thanks

Find the initial XLS form below
aQhg3miy3kuUK9uY9UN6DM.xlsx (23.8 KB)

Can someone help to resolve my issue please? I have uploaded the XLSform. Urgen

Hello @fatusio1991
Would you mind to do some study in the Help Center articles, please? See e.g. Getting started with XLSForm — KoboToolbox documentation

1 Like

@fatusio1991, you have a select_one question type at row 36 in the survey tab, which links the choices for this question with ax5dm19 as shown in the image below:

But when you go to the choices tab, we don’t see ax5dm19. You will need to define the choices there. You should be able to learn it in detail here.

Thank you so much @Kal_Lam

1 Like