Inconvenience with the groups of a form

Good Morning,

In some forms that I am asking the questions that I have grouped when saving the questions that I have within that group disappear, please inform me because that error may be occurring.

Thank you.

Error:

Your form cannot be implemented because it contains errors:

ODK Validate Errors: Group has no children! Group: $ {group_do2tn15}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_jw59p13}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_av1vs33}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_ko2ez31}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_ud1ep79}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_vq2wb24}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_jw9up61}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_ih64j33}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_uw7gu25}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_wm33f96}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_nv4io59}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_za8as73}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_vu9mi63}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_qx2xh61}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_kt4oa20}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_av9ba69}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_va4xh62}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_xw9cu31}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_iv9he22}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_ln0mg48}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_ox5ko18}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_ww78v63}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_oi3js50}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_ct6gk28}. The XML is invalid. Group has no children! Group: $ {group_yo3fr74}. The XML is invalid. >> Xform is invalid! See above for errors and warnings. Result: Invalid

Hi @cispmed,

Maybe this post discussed earlier should help solve your issue:

Have a great day!

Good Morning,

I am not using excel files to upload groups.

I use the option that etsa in the question editor to group questions and when saving generates that error it shows the group without information.

Hi @cispmed,

Would you mind downloading your survey project as an xlsform and then see as outlined in the above post. Advising you this, because you may see an error message similar to the one that you have shared in your post above.

Else, you could also share your xlsform so that someone from the community would be able to pinpoint the syntax error within your xlsform.

Have a great day!

1 Like