Introduction note in my form displays as capital letters and not small letters as designed in the xls

I have designed a questionnaire with a note(to introduce about the project) but unfortunately the whole text displays in capital letters though in the xls is in small letters. what can I do to make the text show in small letters in form during data entry?

Hi @paul_maleya,

Can you show a screenshot of the Note when it is displayed as capital letters?
Can you show a screenshot of the Note question in the Form Builder?
And can you show a screenshot of the Note question in your XLS form, with all the other columns visible (I’m thinking it might be related to an appearance option)

1 Like

Hi @hakan_cetinkaya , below are the screenshots on how the form diplays verses how it is in the xls. Thanks for support

1 Like

@paul_maleya

Can you also show a screenshot of the note question in the Form Builder?

1 Like

Hello @hakan, attached is the screenshot from formbuilder

Hi @paul_maleya,

Can you click on the settings of the note question (The gear icon on right side of the question) and share the screenshot of it too?

1 Like

Hello @hakan_cetinkaya, I have attached the setting screenshot as requested

@paul_maleya, is it OK if you share the XLSForm for this section so we can test it on our end? Besides, is the screenshot you shared previously (capital letter) from Enketo?

1 Like

Hello @Kal_Lam , find attached the xls. Yes I shared the screenshot from enketo please
aAy5EYasC2oy268BzCAZHs.xlsx (42.4 KB)

@paul_maleya, I tested this on the non-humanitarian server and the Edge browser and I didn’t see any capital letters like the one you did. FYR: