Is it also possible to add a “select one” question, but make it hidden as well?

Hi,

Is it also possible to add a “select one” question, but make it hidden as well?
Right now i see there is a hidden question option, but that is literally only a sentence, but you cannot give an answer.
I want to add a hidden question that only I can see and fill in where I check the answers given and answer that hidden question with whether my review was successfully finished. The finished ones I can safely use for analysis.

Thank you!

Unfortunately, you cannot directly, as far as I know. You can only hide a question as type hidden. or calculate, but not as select type.

You could

• Use the validation status (system) variable, see table view on server level.
  • Use a select_one question and filter it with an extra or an existing variable, e.g. (your) username or a date.
  • Try to use a select_one question and set it read-only. And after submission use bulk edit on server level to set a value.

Or you could use a new form version after data collection or try to use bulk edit

• Use a select_one question and set it relevant = false() And later use a new form version with relevant = true() or try with bulk edit.
  • Try to use a select_one question without label (and without hint) and later “activate” it with and new form version with label.
1 Like