Is it possible to edit a filled up form if the blank form has been deleted?

How can i recover my deleted data while i lost the blank form?
I’ve tried to get back the blank form but get another version of the same form.

Hi @apurbo,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind expanding your issue a bit so that we could understand your issue much better. It would be helpful to have details on the following: Did you delete your survey form from the server? Did you delete your data from the server? Did you delete the project from the server?

I’v deleted the blank form unintentionally from the app, then i tried to get the form from server and then i got “**** version 2” insted of “**** version 1” and now i’m not able to open the previous forms from the option “edit saved form” of the App. they just exist but cannot be opened.

Thank you.

I’v deleted the blank form unintentionally from the app, then i tried to get the form from server and then i got “**** version 2” insted of “**** version 1” and now i’m not able to open the previous forms from the option “edit saved form” of the App. they just exist but cannot be opened.
I didn’t delete the blank form from the server, only from the app.

Thank you.

Hi @apurbo,

Have you tried submitting your data to the server? You should be able to send your filled up form to the server despite the fact that you deleted your blank survey forms from KoBoCollect. You could then edit your submitted form (from the server) once it has been submitted successfully.