Is it possible to hide the “send” button and make it visible only when you finish answering the form?

I would appreciate it if you could tell me if it is possible to hide the “send” button and make it visible only when you finish answering the form.

@Sebas-Celade, do you intend to see this with Enketo when collecting data with the web form?

Hello Kal_Lam,
Thanks for answering. The main and final purpose of this survey is to collect data that will update the content of the “Institutionality” section of a virtual platform. The data that we collect in the survey will be exported to a Json file using the kobotoolbox api (we have already tested that it works). We must build an API that communicates between the Platform and the Json file that we will get from Kobotoolbox (the latter is a work in progress)

@Sebas-Celade, could you also share a screenshot of the send button you are trying to hide from the community? Maybe this makes the community clearer on what you are trying to refer to.

Hello Kal_Lam,

Attached screenshots: The submit button is shown enabled from the beginning of the survey (images 1 and 2),

How to make it appear only at the end of the survey, after question 17? (image 3)

Thanks for any help and suggestions you can give me.

@Sebas-Celade, this is not possible. However, you could overcome this by setting the survey questions as mandatory when designing the form, as outlined in our previous post:

So with a mandatory question/s, the enumerator can only submit the form to the server once all the questions are filled up. If anything is missing, the form/submission would not be submitted to the server.