Is it possible to make classification results such as range widgets automatically based on calculation results?

To make classification results such as range widgets automatically based on calculation results (using the “if” function according to the range in the calculation results ex; if < -2 then the result is “Wasting” and others) is it possible?
range
Form LMS.xlsx (8.9 KB)

@dedik2urniawan, could you provide more details on this so the community should be able to help you out?

thank you @Kal_Lam for your attention. actually this question continues from the previous question (related to the pow function in zscore). okay I tried to make an example form for zscore calculation (using pulldata function, table and xls form attached below). For example, the pull data in this form is only limited to TB (Height) in the range of 65-66 cm (according to the LMS table). and the results after entering the Weight (BB) and Height (TB) results in the form of a syntax note for the classification of nutritional status (zscore) will automatically come out. What I’m asking is whether the classification results that come out can automatically show the range points on the range widget.
Form LMS_1.xlsx (9.8 KB)
LMS_table.csv (330 Bytes)

I’m trying to use a Likert scale with select one type. the question is whether it is possible to classify the results of calculations with the “if” syntax to automatically show points on the scale in this case, for example using a Likert scale (should be a range).
Form LMS_1.0.xlsx (10.0 KB)

Hi Community,
thanks All :tulip:

@dedik2urniawan I think the attached file contains what you need
Form LMS_1.0.xlsx (11.4 KB)

2 Likes

Hi @MohammedTaleb Thank you very much. its awesome the syntax you provided works great, thanks a lot.

1 Like

@MohammedTaleb, :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

1 Like