Is KoBoToolbox compatible with Salesforce?

Hello - Is KoBo Toolbox compatible with Salesforce?

Could you let us know why would you like to use KoBoToolbox with salesforce? Maybe upon having the response for this query we would be able to respond to yours.

Sure! One company is collecting data and sending it to another. The receiving company uses Salesforce so they are looking for a data collection and monitoring tool that can integrate with Salesforce to eliminate the current manual information transfer.

I am a bit ignorant with salesforce. Maybe our community could help you out on this. But, if salesforce supports API, then it should definitely be able to connect with KoBoToolbox.

Hi @Jen
Could you please explain on how you handle the manual data collection onto salesforce? Maybe this would help us identify specific recommendations that would help you integrate the two based on the known features that we have.

Stephane

1 Like

Unfortunately I cannot, as I’m assisting another company with determining whether to move from their current tool to this one. One concern they have is that if they do elect to move to another tool, it will need to be compatible with Salesforce but that’s really all the detail I have, unfortunately.

Hi @Jen
Then the question posed by @Kal_Lam still holds does salesforce currently support API functionality? If the answer is a yes, then certainly KoBoToolbox would be able to work for you too.

Stephane

1 Like

Great; thank you!

1 Like