Is there a way to rest through REST api all submission?

Users were submitting forms, but rest api was sending them wrongfully to a broken link. I’ve corrected the Json rest link. Is there a way to resend all submissions?

Thanks

Hi
If you mean sending back the responses to the respondents to fill; no this is not possible. If this is not what you were looking for, kindly explain in detail so that we help you.

Stephane

thank you Stephane for your reply. No that’s not what I meant. I have a web application receiving Json type responses from Kobo through REST services every time a user fills a questionnaire. For some time now, people were filling questionnaires (recorded in KOBO), but REST was not working properly. I was wondering if there is a way to resend all submission ( Json through REST) to my web app? Hope that is better. Thanks

Hi,
You can still pull data to your web application using Json; what are the specific steps you are using?

Stephane

Thank you Stephane. In Normal time, I added a REST Service and chose format Json and I receive responses. How to I send them again now to the new link (added in REST)?

did u find a way to do this? i have the same issue!

Hi @innovee,

Can I suggest something? You can download your data, transform it into a JSON file, and after that, you can send them to your API by POSTMAN, after that, you can fix the REST API and continue like nothing happened.

1 Like

This solved, however i have noticed something else, data on collect tool can be for example 200 and on the server i have only 150 for the same enumerator. could be having an idea about this?