Is there an equivalent to the "de-duplicate" function in Surveycto?

Dear all,
I have a repeat group built for multiple plots and I ask about the crops planted and harvested in each plot.
After that I use the “join” function and I get all the names for the crops in order to ask subsequent questions for each crop, but since a same crop can be grown in multiple plots, I might get the same crop more than once. Is there a way to eliminate those entries that are repeated, such that I only get to keep one? There is a function in surveycto called “de-duplicate” but it appears not to be supported in Kobo.
Thank you

@jscorrea, this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

Thank you. This does not solve the issue since I do not want to restrict the crop choices for each plot. It is ok for example that maize is planted in more than one plot.
As explained, I want to ask, in a different section, questions for all the crops in the repeat group. The function “join” allows to extract all crop choices, but will have repeated choices if the same crop is planted in more than one plot.

@jscorrea, maybe you could share your XLSform with the community. The community should be able to help you out.