Is this possible to get rid of all additional settings on the screen

Hi everyone, I have a question about the overall design of the survey - is this possible to get rid of all additional icons (like printer) and make the survey full screen (just the survey page not any adds, so people will not select it by mistake) when it is open? Or make it wider (grid option does not look good here)? Thanks for any help

@Malgorzata, could you please share a screenshot of the same with the community? The community should then be able to understand your issue pictorially.

Hi Kal_Lam, sure, sorry for being vague. I was thinking if that would be possible that then I click on the link the survey will open on a separate screen (full screen for the survey) without those elements marked in yellow.

@Malgorzata, it’s only possible if you host a separate server (where you should be able to customize these settings). But for the public servers I would say it’s not possible from the user’s side.

Ok, thanks for advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi again, we actually have the system on our own server, could you please help us and suggest what changes should be done and who can do that? Thanks :slight_smile: