Issue on Signatures

Hi everyone! After editing a one submission data on the server, signatures of different individuals came out to be the same already. We had a downloaded data thru excel before editing was made, however, the signatures can no longer be retrieved. Can someone help us on how to retrieve the original signatures? Thank you.

Welcome to the community, @Janezyna1! Could you kindly share a screenshot of the same so that we could understand your issue pictorially?

386833745_558493643141547_2725201779450694706_n
The data on the first picture was the original data. I made a changes since the age was not correct. The result was that the signature of the husband was the same with the respondent. Thank you for the quick response.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the details with me, @Janezyna1! Would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@Janezyna1, one more question before I dig into your issue. Is this a case-specific issue or is it an issue for all the submissions from the project your shared?

Hello sir! This is only case-specific. This is only happen when after submission, there is editing made to the data… After the editing , the signatures are all the same already for different individuals. Thank you sir for the reply.

@Janezyna1, one final query before we investigate. Have you tried to reproduce this on a dummy project so we could produce it on our end?

Hello sir, I created a sample project just to show the effect of the signatures after editing? Same result. The signatures of the respondent and her husband are the same already. This is our concern. Thank you Sir for the response.

@Janezyna1, could you kindly share the exact steps with me so that I can reproduce this on my end? Thank you for the details provided so far. It’s been very helpful.

Hello sir, may i share with you the project having an issue on signatures?

1 Like

@Janezyna1, yes please share with me the _id of the submission so that I could check it out at my end.

Tengo exactamente este mismo problema, al editar un envió que contiene firmas, se replica una de las firmas.

Tengo este mismo problema, por favor ayuda que esto es de suma importancia para mi proyecto.

@unionfuturocorp, could you provide me the following through a private message? Maybe I could have a closer look at your case.

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

You should be able to send me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Encontré una solución temporal ya que también tengo este problema con las firmas en uno de mis formularios críticos. La única solución que pude encontrar fue la siguiente:

En el diseño del formulario no debes dejar muy cerca los campos de firma, parece tonto pero, al estar con una distancia de menos de 3 campos este error se produce. Entonces mi solución fue Poner la firma a 6 campos una de la otra. Realice 5 ediciones sin presentar este error.
Espero haberte ayudado