Issues submitting an edited submission

@Kal_Lam Hello Sir,

I faced below issue on some of my submitted forms that i tried to edit and then re-submit and got the error message. I tried all the options which were mentioned but no result. would you please check what is the issue ?

Welcome to the community @irshad! Would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

User Name: xxxxxxx

Type: Kobo Toolbox
Project Name: kc.kobotoolbox.org

Thank you for sharing the details, @irshad. Could you also update us on the name of your project? It still seems to be unclear.

Uploading: WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 7.31.46 PM.jpeg…

Project Name: kc.kobotoolbox.org

@irshad, I see 10 projects in your account. Could you let us know the project name that has this issue?

Hello Sir,

The issue is with the Tool 1 (Basic Need Assessment - Household Individual Interview)

Thank you for your support!

Best Regards,

Qayumi,

Thank you, the issue is resolved the problem was the internet and also repeating edits more than one on the forms (this cause some technical issues).

1. for the repeated updates that affect the questioner, would be great to fill and submit again the form and delete previous form.
  2. Some of the forms due to internet speed were submitted, by the time internet gets stable, are able to be submitted.
1 Like

@irshad, :clap: :heart: :partying_face: