Issues with visualizing custom report

Continuing the discussion from Problem accessing reports with graphs and charts:

Hi Kal,

My group is experiencing the same problem as the one described in the above-mentioned forum thread (data visualization page goes blanc after we tried to customize one of the graphs).

Would it be possible to re-initiate our project so that we can see the data again?

Kind regards,

Vladimir

Welcome to the community @VProdan! Would you mind sharing with us the following information through a private message:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

You could send us a private message as as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Thank you for the reply! I have sent you a PM.

@VProdan, kindly please be informed that this is a bug that has been recorded in the GitHub which you could follow it here:

It should be solved in the next release of the KoBoToolbox. As a temporary fix I have reset the same for you (i.e. you should be able to view the graphs again). This time, if you wish to play around with the custom report, kindly please note the followings:

• First change your browser language to English.
  • Then you could work with graphs and bars without any issue.

Will let you know when we have a permanent fix for this issue.

1 Like

Hi @VProdan,

Kindly please be informed that we have a recent release of the KoBoToolbox, which should fix this issue permanently. For details, please feel free to go through the release notes: