IT technical analyst specialized in Kobotoolbox/ working with Kobotoolbox

Bonjour à tous,

Nous recherchons un analyste technique en informatique pour nous aider à mettre en place Kobotoolbox comme outil de collecte de données pour le suivi de notre projet.

Pour plus d’informations, voici le lien de l’offre d’emploi.

Plus de questions, n’hésitez pas à me contacter :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,

We are looking for a technical analyst IT to help us implementing Kobotoolbox as data collection tool for our project monitoring.

For more information, here is the link to the job offer

For further information, do not hesitate to contact me !

1 Like

If so you can either apply on the plateform or send your application to recrutement@reforestaction.com and lisa.vanderheyden@reforestaction.com

@lisa_vdh, pinging @ks_1 @stephenoduor who should be able to help you with this.

CDI means this is an unlimited contract, en France. If I understand well, it is a fulltime employment, with partly home office work option.
Maybe @lisa_vdh could confirm this here, please?

@Kal_Lam thanks for your reply and help :slight_smile: @ks_1 and @stephenoduor, let me know if you have any reference or interest ! Thanks !

@wroos, thanks for your question !

Yes I confirm it is an unlimited contract, in France. It is a fulltime employment, with partly home office work option.

2 Likes

Thanks @lisa_vdh I am interested but will DM you to get some clarification based you your requirements

1 Like