Java.lang.integer cannot be cast to org.javarosa.core.model.data helper selection

Hello to all,
I have this message on the tablet but not on the computer when running the questionnaire. I am using the app odk collect. I was wondering if anyone has got a clue to solve this issue.
thank you Aline

Hello to all,
I have this message Java.lang.integer cannot be cast to org.javarosa.core.model.data helper selection
on the tablet but not on the computer when running the questionnaire. I am using the app odk collect. I was wondering if anyone has got a clue to solve this issue.
thank you Aline

Welcome back to the community, @alinephilibert! Could you also share a screenshot of the error message you get with the community? That should also help the community to visualize your issue pictorially. Also, please could you let the community know when you get this error message? These details should help the community to troubleshoot your issue.

1 Like

Hello
error=Java.lang.integer cannot be cast to org.javarosa.core.model.data helper selection
I attached the error message, this sis a picture form a tablet.
the questionnaire works pretty well on the computer version. On tablet, we have this error when we want to save the questionnaire (the same when we hit the button save finalized). A the file cannot be marked finalized, we cannot submit, the app we use if kobocollect or ODK Collect (both showing the same error0. It happened last year and we have to reset the tablet and the app…
Any idea? thank you in advance
Aline

Hello
error=Java.lang.integer cannot be cast to org.java…

I attached the error message, this sis a picture form a tablet.
the questionnaire works pretty well on the computer version. On tablet, we have this error when we want to save the questionnaire (the same when we hit the button save finalized). A the file cannot be marked finalized, we cannot submit, the app we use if kobocollect or ODK Collect (both showing the same error0. It happened last year and we have to reset the tablet and the app…
Any idea? thank you in advance
Aline

@alinephilibert, you should have some syntax issues in your XLSForm. Would you mind validating them through the online validator to see if there are any? Please let us know what happens!

FYR, we have a similar issue in the community where the issue has been resolved by fixing the expressions.