KoBoCAT error 400 plz help

I received an Error message as given below. please help.

“Unable to deploy”

your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors:

Unexpected KoBoCAT error 400: b’{“detail”:“ODK Validate Errors:\n>> Something broke the parser. See above for a hint.\norg.javarosa.xpath.XPathUnsupportedException: XPath evaluation: unsupported construct [filter expression: {path-expr:{filt-expr:{str:'4'},{}},{{step:child,aNXvYQBRm3hvdu4ULLb2UJ},{step:child,LAB1},{step:child,LAB3},{step:child,LAB4},{step:child,SEC_Classification},{step:child,S22_group},{step:child,QB3}}}]\n\nThe following files failed validation:\n${tmpz2u823as}\n\nResult: Invalid”}’

Can you provide the related part of your form, please?

It is probably a syntax issue. Did/Can you check your form with the online validator??

1 Like

aNXvYQBRm3hvdu4ULLb2UJ (2).xlsx (60.1 KB)

Sorry, I focus on support in humanitarian context.
Maybe someone else can help you.

@oluseyi_oladejo, seems like the issue is coming from the Filter you have used under the choice_filter as shown in the screenshot below. FYR:

I could also observe that you have a select multiple question but are referencing it as a select one under the relevant column as shown in the image below. FYR:

As advised by @wroos, please do a step by step cross validation with the online validator to minimize the syntax issues within your XLSForm.