Limiting the Rooster based on repeatition of responses

I wish to limit the rooster based on the repetition of responses(Eg: Do you wish to respond for another Private Institution.? If the answer is yes, one set has to repeat then it has to repeat again for other response of yes. currently, I can limit with the number of repetitions… But the rooster appears with the number. Kindly guide me how to limit the rooster.
with regards,
Shinu

Hello, I am trying to create a roster group. I want the group to repeat twice based on radio option value select. I tried adding a column as repeat_count and added the below condition to it:

if(${_4_12_Do_you_wish_to_pond_for_another_NGO} = ‘yes’,3,1)

it works fine in preview but when I try to deploy, it shows below error:

ODK Validate Errors: >> Something broke the parser. See above for a hint. Error evaluating field ‘group_ed3tm01_count’ (${group_zs5vg63}[1]/group_ed3tm01_count[1]): The problem was located in Calculate expression for ${group_ed3tm01_count} XPath evaluation: type mismatch This field is repeated: ${group_zs5vg63}[1]/group_ed3tm01[1]/_4_12_Do_you_wish_to_pond_for_another_NGO[1];${group_zs5vg63}[1]/group_ed3tm01[2]/_4_12_Do_you_wish_to_pond_for_another_NGO[1] You may need to use the indexed-repeat() function to specify which value you want. Caused by: org.javarosa.xpath.XPathTypeMismatchException: The problem was located in Calculate expression for ${group_ed3tm01_count} XPath evaluation: type mismatch This field is repeated: ${group_zs5vg63}[1]/group_ed3tm01[1]/_4_12_Do_you_wish_to_pond_for_another_NGO[1];${group_zs5vg63}[1]/group_ed3tm01[2]/_4_12_Do_you_wish_to_pond_for_another_NGO[1] You may need to use the indexed-repeat() function to specify which value you want. … 11 more The following files failed validation: ${tmpeef_1b8s} Result: Invalid

What is going wrong on deployment?

@shinucdo, you should be able to do it as outlined in the post discussed previously: