Line breaks in choices

Hi all, is it possible to add line breaks in the choices so that the text appears in different lines? I thought it would be possible to use

or

Thanks!

Hi…
Please clarify what you mean by line break…
This is because for choices each option is on it’s own line

Sure, what I mean with adding line breaks in choices is something like this:

Choice 1 (default):
“I live in America, I have 1 car”

Choice (what I need):
“I live in America
I have one car”

note the break after America.

Hi @guiu,

In the choices tab (XLS forms), simply type “I live in America, <press alt+enter> I have one car”.

Note: please do not type instead <press alt+enter>,

Of course, that’s the first thing I did and didn’t work. It works with questions but not with choices.

Hi @guiu,

I just tried in the choices tab and found it would work. Could you kindly share your XlS forms so that i could make one of your option with line break for your reference.

Sure. I just kept the lines I’m interested in, in the file attached. As it is, it doesn’t show any line breaks.
TEST4.xls (27.5 KB)

Hi @guiu,

I tested your XLS forms in KoBoCollect mobile application and its working i.e. the option has line break in it. However, I did not see the same in the web browser.

Hence i request you to use the mobile application (KoBoCollect) to see your required format in the option.

Noted, thanks. It works on mobile application – I was testing only on the browser. Thanks a lot for the support.