Link URL in choices

I want to create a link next to each choice in the choice sheet. If I click on it, I will see the URL page for that option.

Welcome to the community, @juniorlove! You should be able to do it as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hello, Kal_Lam. Thank you for your solution.

Perhaps I didn’t make the question clear to you. Or you perceive it in a different way. I still don’t have the answer I was hoping for. For your convenience, I am providing an XLS form.
Question.xlsx (15.5 KB)

I want to include a URL next to each choice on the choice sheet. I’ll tell you, the questions are multiple-choice.

The question is multiple choice. The question comes with nine choices. I want to include a URL next to each choice on the choice sheet.

There is a PDF map for each choice. Before choosing the choice, click on the hyperlink to see the map.

For your convenience, I am providing the XLS form.
Question.xlsx (15.5 KB)

@juniorlove, you should be able to do it in this way as shown in the image below:

It does not work

1 Like

I confirm, it works for question label but not choice. Choices doesn’t handle markdown, so it’s the same for bold or italic options. This feature would be appreciated.