Linking ODK Collect to Google Drive

Hello, how are you

I designed an XLS Form and converted it to XML to uploaded it to Google Drive And link it to an application ODK Collect
But upon completing the questionnaire, it is not saved and this message appears Is it possible to help me find out the problem

Hi @ayaztaher,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind having a look at the detailed discussion that has happened earlier here. It should solve your issue.

Have a great day!

Thanks @Kal_Lam

I have those steps before. the problem not here, the error appears in the end, when saving the survey, it requires something about the index.
I have attached the survey so if you can solve this issue.
for attention, this issues facing one of my youtube channel followers
but I couldn’t solve these issues until now, but maybe this issue related to repeating group
Wate_Environmental_Sanitation_Pr.xlsx (198.4 KB)

Hi
Can you check your choices sheet, I dont see a label::English for the English version of the responses yet this exist in the survey sheet. Check on that first

Stephane

2 Likes

Hi @ayaztaher,

Kindly please tryout what @stephanealoo has advised. Also please be informed that your Arabic translation is not complete. Issues arise generally when the label fields are empty. Please let us know if it still does not work. And do not forget to share with us your xlsform so that we could carry on with what you have updated so far.

Have a great day!

Thank you @Kal_Lam and @stephanealoo
The issues solved, I added the label:: English in the choices sheet and it works.

1 Like