Linking within same form

Link project to itself for using and displaying data collected on same form - User Support / Form Building - KoboToolbox Community Forum

Dear @amschel,
Thanks for the soln.
It works well in enketo. But fails in mobile form.
I am trying to display the total count of entries made so far in the same form. In Enketo it shows correctly as 3 whereas from mobile android app it is shown as 0 even after submissions made.

Following is the setup with the xlsx file.

Any reason why this doesn’t work in mobile app?
Thank you!

Welcome to the community, @meerakhanna! Maybe share the relevant part of the XLSForm with the community so that the community should also be able to test it for you.

Thanks @Kal_Lam .
Could you please elaborate what you meant by ‘relevant part of XLSForm’. For, I have shared the calculation written in the form which is working in the web part, but not in the mobile.
If you need for PID1 value it is
once(concat(‘R1-’,format-date-time(now(), ‘%d%m%y%H%M%S’)))

@Kal_Lam Please see to the attached file.
I’ve tried to reproduce the issue with that 1 field alone. And the issue still persist. Android app doesn’t show up the count at all. It is always 0.

CP Total_V6.xlsx (6.0 KB)

I did, creat 2 imports: 1 from another form and another with the self (same form)

The numbers are shown correctly in Enketo:

But in mobile, both the fields still show as 0. Even i waited for nearly 1 hr with the internet on, still no luck.
Possible to help sir? please.

@amschel , @Elvis-Great - Just in case of, if you can help me.