If we haven’t met before, I’m Janna from Humanitarian Data Solutions - where we love working with aid workers and change-makers (hopefully just like you) collect, analyse, visualise, and manage their data! Especially if you use KoboToolbox!
This coming Friday, I want to invite you to a LIVE Masterclass with me, because I want EVERYONE OF YOU to feel confident in where you’re at with your KoBoToolbox form design skills, and where you can go next.
I want to get you up to speed on the strategies that I use and teach in KoBoToolbox form design, so that you can focus your time and energy only on what will get you success in your journey to better data collection…
It’s all packaged together in this form-design masterclass: The 6 Form-Design Elements to Master in KoBoToolbox to go from Beginner to Pro.
In this training, I’ll walk you through:
- The 3 types of data you need to be collecting in your programme to keep improving your efficiency as well as to uphold humanitarian principles.
- The most common data cleaning pitfalls in KoBoToolbox and how to stop wasting your brainpower on cleaning up data after the data’s already come in
- The 6 form-design skill areas to master in order to re-create any questionnaire into KoboToolbox.
- The upcoming training course beginning in two weeks that will help you and your teams master the how-to details in KoBoToolbox form design.
Who’s this masterclass for?
This is for you if…
- You’re a KoBoToolbox form-designer on an M&E or Information Management team – or even a Sector-Specific team, but you know there are a lot of features available in KoBo that you’re just not using yet to collect cleaner data.
- You’re a project manager who needs to collect data. You’ve had to pick up KoboToolbox skills on your own with little guidance, and you know there’s a lot of untapped potential in your own forms and maybe in the forms your staff produce too.
- You’re a senior advisor, director or programme quality lead, or a localisation champion who’s looking for ways to help build up local capacity among teams and partners using KoBoToolbox.
I can’t wait to see you there!