Loading Error in Web Form "Could not load input field value" - Recover data

Hi! New in the community.

One of the field collectors had a problem loading a completed form (humanitarianresponse server).

The following error was displayed when she tried to send it “Could not load input field value whit name: xxx and value: xxx”.

I think that the problem was in the xls_form and I can fix it. But I also need to recover that entered data and I can’t find the way to do it. The form is still in the “saved forms menu” on the left of the screen, but the same error is displayed when she try to edit or send it.

Would be thankful for guidance.

Hi @Gabriel,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind sharing with us the screenshot of the error message that the enumerator has been facing.

Have a great day!

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

Hi @Gabriel,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot! Do you see this error message when you try to enter data in Enketo?

Have a great day!

Yes, I do.

Hi @Gabriel,

Would you mind providing us the following information now:

• Browser used for collecting data
  • Server you are using (OHCA or HHI)

Have a great day!

Thank you for your help @Kal_Lam.

• Browser: the enumerator was using “Internet Explorer” at the moment of the issue. But when I open the form with Google Chrome, the error message is still displayed.
    -Server: we are using OCHA (kobo.humanitarianresponse.info)
1 Like

Hi Gabriel,
Your error seems to be emanating from a form specific issue. Could you please send the XLS form we look at it.

Stephane

1 Like

Thank you very much @stephanealoo.

Yes, the problem was in the XLS form and fortunately I was able to fix it, now the Web Form is working. But what I wanted to know is if there’s any chance to recover the entered data that couldn’t be sent to the server but still appears in the “saved forms Menu” on the left of the screen in the browser.

Again, thank you for you help!

1 Like

Hi Gabriel,
Glad to know you solved the XLS form.
On your second issue, have you had a look at our article on manually uploading submissions?

Stephane

1 Like