Loading Error message seen when editing a submission from the server

I received an error:

for “Failed to load data from /media/get/https/kc.kobotoolbox.org/isric_mcl/xformsMedia/617970/1421687.csv” when I want to preview or edit online on KoBoToolbox. However, when I upload this form to KoboCollect, the form functions without problems and I can upload the collected data. Could you help me with this problem?

Many thanks!

@Webex, do you mean you are seeing an error message when trying to edit a submission from your server?

Thanks for the quick reply!

No, I mean editing the form online.
After the weekend, I will continue with this problem and I will read your respons.

Have a nice weekend!

1 Like

Please feel free to reach us back.

Hello,

I am back. As mentioned above, I get an error when preview or edit online on KoBoToolbox this ODK form. In the preview mode, you see this:

Bottom left in the picture is visible: ‘ProfileCode.csv’. I checked but I do not see mistakes in the CSV file. Edit online on KoBoToolbox or Collect data via Online-Offline (multiple submission), I receive the error described as above

As mentioned before I still can use the form in KocoCollect and can collect data and submit the gathered data.

Can you assist me to fix this issue?

Many thanks!

@Webex, would you mind sharing with us the following through a private message so that we could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • _id (of the submission that has this issue)
  • Server

@Webex, is this an issue with a single submission or is it an issue with all the submissions from your project?

It has nothing to do with the submissions of the collected data, I can send them to the server and can download the data. The error that I receive has to do with the form itself. I cannot not preview, edit and open it In “Collect data via Online-Offline (multiple submission)”.