Looking for a xlsform developer in Namibia

We are working in the education sector and consider supporting the Namibian government in transferring paper-/Excel-based questionnaires into KoboCollect forms (similar to our implementing partners using KoboCollect for monitoring purposeses already). For this, we are looking for a xlsform developer located in Windhoek.

@hakan_cetinkaya @wroos @MohammedTaleb @Andrew1 @rahul_521 @ks_1 @stephenoduor @estefania.avendano @morriz @fadl @Prem @janna @meum92 @osmanburcu @donan28 @Rohitggn @arunarandeniya @mdarshad17 @shadesl @bonouekaiteie @marribork @DatamaniacSteve @Colin @ralphthompson @melvinsteve pinging if anyone of you are interested with this assignment!

Hi, you can find local professional IT staff at the national Namibia Statistic Agency in Windhoek, they used Survey123. (Other gouvernement departements have contracted them too.)

2 Likes

Hello,
If you are finding some online developer let email me hoangquocviet28@gmail,com
Best,
Viet

1 Like

For such a task I am available. I am an xls form developer with experience developing for private consultancies on projects for NGO’s in the Health and Education ministries in Uganda, Kenya and Ethiopia. If your have some time we can discuss the project you have at hand. For more inqueries, please contact me on my email melvinsteve1@gmail.com.

1 Like

Hi York,
If you are open to remote, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

1 Like

If you still need a XLS form developer then please contact me on the following email. “rohitsaraswatfzd@gmail.com

1 Like