Loosing data after including background audio

Hi,

I have been collecting data sending data correctly until I included the background audio capability of Kobo.
all data is marked as sent but I could not see some of the new submitted data during downloads.

kindly assist so that I may know at what point the data is getting lost because all forms are shown as submitted.

Welcome to the community, @henry_momanyi! What is the tentative data you assume is missing? Is it an issue only from a single device you assume is missing or is it from multiple devices you assume are missing? Could you also let us know the server you are using?

HI @Kal_Lam This is affecting multiple devices. I am using the Humanitarian server.

@henry_momanyi, is it the submission itself missing, or is it the background audio only that is missing (which you have submitted to the server)?

@Kal_Lam both the audio and the submissions are missing

@Kal_Lam any idea why this could have happened and how to recover the missing information ?

@henry_momanyi, have you tried downloading your background audio as Media Attachments (ZIP)? I just checked for one of the other posts and had no issues accessing the background audio. FRY: