Lost my questions from the survey project while editing and redeploying your survey project

https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/ipcevTgw

Hi @ali_Elmuslem,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind explaining why you shared the survey link in the community. If you assume it’s now working please be informed that it should work smoothly as i could open it without any issue:

Hi @Kal_Lam

Thank you for your prompt reply.

The contains of the groups doesnt appear when im trying to edit the survey. Suddenly an error message showed that i should make a default language so I made the default language but still the contents dont appear.

OK, could you share with the community the error message you get while trying to edit.

The error message disapper after I made the default langague, but when i open the survey shows me that there are just 7 questions in the survey as you see !! the rest of the questions which are 96 dont t appear and i cant edit them!!

Did you redeploy them with some changes?

Today at morning, I edited the title of the project and redployed it without any problems.

So your problem here is that you have lost your questions from the survey project while editing and redeploying your survey project? Did i get you correctly?

Yes, thats what happened.

OK, no worries! Try following this post discussed previously and it should solve your issue:

The problem has been solved. Thank you so much for your kind replies.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming!