Lost pdf image link

Hello!
I am having an issue viewing pdf’s that were uploaded into kobocollect. Previously, I was able to go to the data analysis section, view a form, and click on the link associated with my question and that would bring up the pdf. After updating the form, the ability to click on the uploaded pdf has stopped. It is now listed in a separate column, and the pdf name is there, but I cannot click to access the image. How can I recover these pdfs?
Thank you!

Welcome to the community, @mkhekg! Could you also share with the community a screenshot of your issue so that the community could understand your issue pictorially?

@Kal_Lam Thank you!
Picture 1 is the way that it was working before the form was updated and they disappeared.

Picture 2 is the column in the data section where the above is.
Screen Shot 2023-03-11 at 2.20.04 PM

Picture 3 is the where all of the other pdfs that were uploaded that are missing (the top line is empty because it corresponds to the example above of the normal pdf that I can still access)

Picture 4
is how those look when viewing the form in the same way as picture 1, but without the ability to click/open the pdf

I think that I am losing the ability to click on the attached file when the form is being updated. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

I am losing the attachments of many uploading pdf files.

I also have the same issue, I lost attachment picture from the submitted records after I update the form, but i try to replicate this in another form, and the picture is still there.

Is there a way to locate this picture in the server docker volumes?, we use self hosted kobotoolbox.