Hello! Once again, “Mastering Form Design in KoBoToolbox ” is accepting new students! Please share this with your NGO partners/staff that are interested in or need KoBoToolbox training.
Course registration is open until 18th October (just a week to go…although I have been known to make exceptions !) and the first module officially kicks off on 25th October!
"Mastering Form Design" is the training programme for aid workers and change-makers who need to scale-up and improve their use of KoboToolbox across teams, countries, and partners.
- Starting 25th October 2021
Some of the data collection challenges faced by NGOs and their global partners include:
- high turnover of staff – meaning data skills must be continually renewed
- necessary data skills are often missing and under-resourced in local teams
- data collection & analysis often depends on centralised support or specialists – making it difficult to scale up data skills globally
- NGOs want to grow their in-house data capacity, but more and more are depending on external consultants because of the difficulty in scaling data literacy
This course allows NGOs to offer consistent and comprehensive training to their staff and partners on developing digital KoboToolbox forms.
Students will learn simple to advanced techniques to create forms and collect data necessary for accountability, funding growth, and innovation.
Who is this Programme For?
Aid, development and impact-driven organisations who:
- need a fix for low-quality data being collected through their programmes
- need a good way to upskill a diverse and global team.
- are trying to standardise data across multiple countries
- are looking for capacity building programmes in data literacy.
Specific roles of people who will get the most benefit:
- Programme Managers who’ve just used KoBoToolbox for a couple quick surveys and can see its enormous potential for widescale use.
- M&E, Information Management, or Sector Officers who’ve just joined a team that uses KoboToolbox and need to get up to speed fast.
- Local partner staff that want to excel at professional data management for better service delivery to beneficiaries and accountability to donors.
Here’s the sign-up page online where you can find all the details: Mastering Form Design in KoboToolbox
I’m very open to having calls directly with anyone who might have further questions - you can directly message me
Can’t wait to hear from you!