Matrix Questions answers do not download in the .xls file

Hi, while downloading the data set in a .xls file and after verifying its contents non of the matrix questions answers are contained the .xls file downloaded.

Can I retrieve the answers in somewhere? If so, where?

I would really appreciate your kind help.

Best Regards.

Welcome to the community, @Tito! I just made a check and could download the data that was in my matrix question. You should also be able to download the same at your end. Kindly please let us know if you are still not able to. Also please let us know the server you are using. We would also appreciate if you could share with us a screenshot of the error you are receiving. This should help us troubleshoot your issue.

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam . Thx for answering. I don´t recieve any error message. But when I check the .xls file answers for matrix questions are missing at least when checking groups.

Just checked with another configuration and they appear.

Thx once again.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming that they now work @Tito!

I’m facing a similar issue. Could you please let me know how this was resolved?

@test_amrutha, would you mind explaining your issue in detail?

I have a matrix question in my form. Data collected for this question is visible in table view but not when I download into a .xls file. In the downloaded file, the matrix question comes as a single column with no data in it.

Hi @test_amrutha, can you please send me a private message with the following details so that I can take a look:

• server (HHI/OCHA)
  • username
  • project name
1 Like

Hi! I have the same issue; when I download my data, the matrix columns are excluded.

Could you please help me out? Thank you!