Measure the area of a field and display on the map

Good evening,
I have been using KOBOCOLLECT for some time. As a statistician I find it to be an excellent working tool. Thanks to the community for this great tool. But I am facing a problem to which I am looking for a solution. I am collecting data with KOBOCOLLECT and I would like to measure the land area. I would like to measure the areas of the different terrains and see them projected as in the case of GPS. I would like to know if it is possible and how to do it. For the GPS positions when I click on the map I see the projection and that helps me in the follow-up I would like to know if it is possible with the measurements of the areas.
Thank you so much.

Welcome to the community, @ZOROME! Maybe you could do it as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hello, Thank you for the answer. But it happens that I manage to measure but the problem is to manage to project on map. I would like to be able to project on a map like the GPS points. Its important to me. thank you

In this case, maybe this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue: