Media URL to share image collected and stored in the server

Buenas, tengo el mismo problema, todavia no puedo ejecutar el proceso con esta respuesta, quisiera ver si me pueden ayudar a resolver este problema para poder generar los links desde la data que descargo de mis respuestas humanitarias, seria de mucha ayuda, voy a compartir la imgen del error que me genera la imagen.

Welcome to the community, @famador! You could follow the steps outlined below to achieve what you have intended:

• Download your data by checking the Include media URLs that is present under the `Advanced options as outlined in the support article Exporting and Downloading Your Data or as shown in the image shared below:

• Then download your data in XLS format.

• You should be able to see the media URL for the images available in your project.

• You should now be able to open the image by clicking this media link from your XLS data that you formatted (in a new tab just next to where you have opened your KoboToolbox account). Note, if you have closed your KoboToolbox account you will not be able to open it. If you still want to open the image when you have closed your account, you will need to make your data public as outlined in this post discussed previously:

Buenas @Kal_Lam, ya he tratado de resolver de la manera que me dices, pero cuando me voy a esa manera de descargar no me da la opcion de poder descargar. Te comparto una imagen,