Missing a column on my excel data download

hello! I am having a problem, when I download my data to excel there is complete column missing. I cant see on data-table as well but XLS form has everything. I am using Kobo collect.

My excel download is missing a column and I have checked the survey group and choices all seems to be well.

Choices group

survey group

@chinodyal, you say its missing, but we are seeing your data in the screenshot. Would you like to explain a bit on what is missing so that the community should be able to troubleshoot?

@Kal_Lam Thank you for quick response, between column CI and CJ there should be a colum named “postal and courier” as shown by the survey and choices screen shots. Under the data report page the summary data of the missing column are showing i.e frequencies of responds

@chinodyal, have you tried this approach as outlined in the previous post? Maybe it should solve your issue.

@Kal_Lam, I tried the above method and still the column is not showing on the downloaded dataset, thank you

@chinodyal, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously: