Missing already deployed forms

I accessed kobo on 10/01/2023, and by then I had up to 35 deployed forms. Today I can only see and access 22. What could be the problem?
Could they have been deleted ? If so can you help with restoring the forms?

Hi @Flora and welcome to the community!

Please keep your questions to single topic, creating more than one topic for the same problem is not helpful for community!

Regarding your question:

• Are you the owner of all these forms? Or are they shared with you?
  • Which server are you using?
1 Like

Yes, I am the owner and the server is humanitarian.

@Flora, Are you the only user who has the manage project permissions? Are there any other users who have that permission?

I am the only user.

@Flora, you will also need to ensure that all those 35 deployed projects were yours. It could also be from your colleague who shared it with you. If they unshare, the project might go missing at your end.

1 Like

Yes they were mine, none was shared.

@Flora, would you mind sharing the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

1 Like

@Flora, I can see that there are 28 deployed projects in your account: FYR:

Is this CSI_KPIs_form_-_all_versions one of the missing projects?

I just created that yesterday to capture new data.

Sorry, yes that is one of the forms. Could you please help restore.

Hello Kal_Lam, please the form you mentioned in your last reply is one of the missing forms. Please could you help restore them from your end.

@Flora, could you name some of the projects you assume are missing so we could do a quick search? BTW, could you also confirm that you or someone else with whom you have shared your log in credentials have not deleted it manually?

Hello, some of the projects are the following:
MCP_Follow_ups
Health_follow_ups
HES
Rescue_KPIs_2022
PSS
CSI_KPIs_forms