Missing Data After Redeployment

I have redeployed a survey(currently on v15 but cant seem to get data from certain columns after downloading the XLS and CSV formats for both the normal and legacy formats. Please assist.

Could you kindly share us a screenshot of what is missing after the redeployment you have made?

Hi @Kal_Lam, The title of the survey is “M&E QUESTIONNAIRE” see below screenshot of the download XLS before making changes to the questionnaire:

Below is a screenshot of the XLS after making changes to the questionnaire and redeploying:

1 Like

OK. Would you now be more specific on the different questions that you assume the values are now missing after you have redeployed them. Would you mind listing them out.

1. I added a question requesting the respondent to input a serial number before the question requesting respondents name(see screenshot below). Before redeploying , the question titled "Survey Ends here, the next question was followed by the question titled "Please input the name of the respondent. (First name/ Last name)"
  2. I also added a question (the last one in the screenshot below) requesting a third alternative phone number.

Continuing the discussion from Missing Data After Redeployment:
In addition to the current topic I am also not able to Preview form. I get the error below:

Maybe could you kindly share with us the following (through a private message) so that we could have a closer look at your issue:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Sent it. Did you get it?

1 Like

Yes! it was in public. I changed it to private.

I could observe that you had an issue with the language settings:

Language Translation Issue:

Language Translation Issue Solved:

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo:

This should now solve your issue.

1 Like