Missing data in server

Dear support,
I have an issued missing data upload to server record see only 632 records while in tablet Hauwei T2 have 636 recrods. It is missing 4 records in server. Kindly have advise?

Best Regards,
Sophearom

@sophearom, could you also share with us a screenshot of the DATA>Table so that we could have a clear picture to see the total number of submissions that are currently available in your server?

Dear Kal,
Here data table.

Best Regards,
Sophearom

Could you also share with us a complete screen so that we could see the total submission counter that is located at the top right?

Best Regards,
Sophearom

It should be something like this:

1 Like

Thank you. This is much clear now and I am able to see the difference in the count. Could you now share with me the following through a private message so that we fix the issue for you?

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

@sophearom thank you for your patience. We’ve updated the cache database and your datasets should now appear in their entirety. Let us know if you continue to notice problems.

1 Like

Dear jnm,
Thank you, i see some other issued on project name as screenshot below , data not match as submission.

Best Regards,
Sophearom

OK! Thanks. This should be corrected now. In this case, the 2622 number is accurate, and our cache database had extraneous records. To help us with future debugging, have you tried to use the bulk delete feature recently?

1 Like

Dear jnm,
We start doing data cleaning recently… but i’m not sure if this is a case.

Best Regards,
Sophearom

1 Like

Understood. We’ll keep an eye on the situation. The root cause of most of these problems so far seems to be performance issues with our cache database, but it’s always helpful to know about other circumstances that may be related.

2 Likes