Missing form on the KoboCollect humanitarian server

Dear @Kal_Lam,

We observed a sudden form disappearance on a KoboCollect humanitarian server this evening with a user account username - xxxxxxx, with the name 2023 Adamawa ITN Campaign Daily Attendance - June 14 - July 19 2023.

We have a couple of forms on the account and without deleting anyone, we couldn’t find 1 of the forms on the server about 2 hours ago.

Please, we need your help as this is very important project data.

Kind regards,

Dear @Kal_Lam,

We observed a sudden form disappearance on a KoboCollect humanitarian server this evening with a user account username - xxxxxxx, with the name 2023 Adamawa ITN Campaign Daily Attendance - June 14 - July 19 2023.

We have a couple of forms on the account and without deleting anyone, we couldn’t find 1 of the forms on the server about 2 hours ago.

Please, we need your help as this is very important project data.

Kind regards,

Welcome back to the community, @tomisin! Are you the admin of the project, or is someone else?

Thank you for your timely response.

Yes, I am the admin.

@Kal_Lam please you share the reason for the disappearance and how it be restored.

Thank you

@tomisin, would you mind providing the following information through a private message. Maybe I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Thank you so much.

I have done that as requested.

1 Like

@tomisin, I can see that one project is archived, and the other one is deployed with the same project name from your account. FYR:

@Kal_Lam. I appreciate your support.

Yes, the shared log is correct except for the missing one.

After the missing form with about 1400 submissions, I tried if could redeploy another form with the same ID as the missing one so as to allow people with pending submissions, however, I couldn’t get that done, therefore, the reason for the archived one named - “2023 Adamawa ITN Campaign Daily Attendance - June 14 - July 19 2023 - old.”

After several other attempts, the “Updated - 2023 Adamawa ITN Campaign Daily Attendance - June 24 - July 19 2023” form was deployed.

@tomisin seems like you or someone having your credentials deleted the project from the server. Could you confirm this?

@Kal_Lam thank you for the update. However, I am not sure how the credential might have gotten to anyone who might have deleted the project.

Could anything be done to have the form restored or have a new one deployed using the same ID as the previous form to allow submission(s) from those that used the old form?

Thank you for being so supportive.

Sorry @tomisin, to inform you that a project, once deleted from the server, cannot be retrieved. :frowning_face: