Missing forms

Hello!

We miss some data that I am sure that we uploaded to KoBo but now we can´t find it. Is it possible for KoBo to find it for us? It is not on my account, but a colleague that I was logged in to. We used the online/offline web form on my Android.

Best regards
Jonathan

Hi @Sportfiskarna,

Would you mind first checking the web browsers from where you filled up the survey forms. Sometimes, the user may have collected the data but due to an internet breakdown may have been unable to send the collected forms to the KoBoToolbox server.

If you look at the left corner of the web form, you will see something as shown in the image below:

Ensure that there are no queued up forms from your web form.

GOOD DAY!

Hello, I have changed my phone and I was logged in to my colleague`s account. Maybe you can see the missing forms if you log in to his account?

// Jonathan

Hi @Sportfiskarna,

Would appreciate if you could consult with your colleague (first) and ensure the total number of cases that has been successfully submitted. I could then verify it for you. Please provide me the user name, project name and the server you are using (if you wish i should verify it for you).

GOOD DAY!

Hello!

He has:
user name: xxxxxxx

How do I know the server? We log in to Reseearchers, AID workers and everyone else.

It was on the 17th of may that I was collceting info in KoBo, in the deployed form with the name “Hagaån”. 58 submissions is collected, but it should be 20 more or so… No data is collected 17th of may in the form…

Best regards Jonathan

Hi @Sportfiskarna,

When looking at the project name Hagaan i found a total of 58 submissions but not only collected on May which is as follows:

Seems like the last information were collected on September.

GOOD DAY!

Hi again!

Yes but I am 100% sure that I uploaded data in this form on 17th of may but I can´t find them. Can they have gone missing on the way (so to speak)?

Best regards
Jonathan

Hi @Sportfiskarna,

Could you let us know the means that you collected your data with i.e. web form (ENKETO) or the KoBoCollect mobile app?

GOOD DAY!

@Sportfiskarna, the server is shown near the beginning of the URL. It should be either humanitarianresponse.info or kobotoolbox.org. Please let us know which one you use.