Missing image URLS

Hi,
I am using the android KoboCollect app.
I am missing some image URLs from my survey data. They were all submitted on the same day, and taken on the same day as each other, although these two things happened on different days.

As you can see in the image, the file name is there but the URL is not. The photos also do not show up in the gallery, on the server, or anywhere else I can see. These were submitted by me, so I can be sure they were taken and submitted.
The photos are no longer on my phone either, as the forms have been sent.

Help!!

Hannah

Welcome to the community, @hsb32465! Would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@hsb32465, getting back to you with your issue. I can confirm that the URLs are indeed missing. However, please be informed that your images are still there on the server. For instance, I checked one of your _id where the download shows no image URL, but when I checked this in the submission, I was able to see the image. FYR …

We will get back to you once we fix this issue.